Monday, July 11, 2005

So I finally get a job

Eventhough it's not the best job ever, but it's still giving me a chance to experience again how to have a life of my own. Not that I instantly got used to it. I missed Z very much. I even missed him when I'm with him. The first coupla days were the worst. But Z was ok with it. We finally found a nanny.

2 days after I started this job, the office moved to a new place. I was really hoping for this place to be a decent workplace- but guess what awaited me? A place I can barely call an office. It used to be a picture shop.....and has a little adjustment from that. What really killed me was that it didn't have a working bathroom, so we have to either go in what's left of an ex-toilet with no water (impossible for women!) OR walk to the nearest mosque (approx. 100 meters) and have a go there.

Toilet is a sanitary facility that any public places, including offices, should have. So I'm really stunned that our bosses -or whoever got this place- didn't check if there was a toilet in here. A working toilet with running water, that is.

Enough about the toilet. Generally,the location of "office" is quite strategic, it's 2 blocks away from the bus terminal, and from home I can ride the ojek to the nearest busway stop,then from the bus terminal I can either walk or ride another ojek. The place to eat is rather difficult to find,but if you reallly must eat something nice, you can walk/take a bajaj to Pasaraya for lunch. Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home