Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Friends and Rain

I fired my friends some weeks ago. Remember about how they dissociate me from their activities, which eventually made me feel like begging for relationship with them. And will I stay like that? Hell no! So, I fired them.

It's not that I have too many of them. In fact, I practically have noone besides my two-year-old son. But somehow, between doing the damn house works and being lonely, it balances itself. And strangely enough, I don't feel sorry about not having friends anymore. Am I making sense?

Struggling everyday made my day shorter and faster. And I don't care if that means I will die sooner. In a few days I will be 28. And I don't feel older, just wiser (yeah right!) Ha ha. At least now I've figured out a few things that I always assumed I knew. Like, why we weren't supposed to ramble and better do the job ('chop chop', my father used to say, but I didn't understand what it meant back then).

I still can't cook, but I'm pretty good at cleaning (though after cleaning I usually lay on my back and doze of till morning). But this rainy season!! It ruined my rythm, cuz everytime it rains, my leaking roof made a pool inside the house (this is no exaggaration). So i finally gave up mopping and started to put pails under the leaks.

House report : My new house is about 80% done. It's painting and the carpenter is working with my doors and windows. It's gonna be pretty! I'll post the picture as soon as it finishes (eventually...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home