Monday, December 26, 2005

So many goodbyes

I didn't know that working in this office meant that I'd be dealing with so many goodbyes..
Just a coupla days ago I said goodbye to Alberto, and now Jay ;_;

So weird though, I'm so close to Jay, I can't believe she's leaving. It feels like she'll still pop out from behind the partitions, holding her white cup asking me about the weekends, or if she can print from my computer.

Argh! I hate goodbyes!!

Riri was persistent that we should have last ice cream together, I think that's just her way of covering up her sadness of Jay leaving. And maybe a bit of Alberto's too.

Why do people get seperated ? Maybe so they can meet again and be happy about it..
I kept telling to myself that Korea isn't that far, so I wouldn't feel so bad.. but still... the emptiness filled my walk to the busway.

You will be missed, Jay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home