Thursday, August 25, 2005

Just Face it...

...your friends don't have time for you anymore, I said to myself. As pathetic as it sounds, it was an understatement after all the happenings between me and a group of my so-called friends. Though, at first I made all the efforts to make contacts and maintain our so-called friendship and I thought 'well maybe they're just busy or something' or 'why wait for them? if i need to talk to them, i should make the action' and lots of other husnuzan thoughts......... But No! They're never not busy. They never have time. They're always on the run. They always says they're unable to include me, or whateva.

I'm really tired now. I'm really tired of giving them chances that they never manage to make use of. If I should be friends with anybody, I wouldn't have to make that much efforts at all, and it's burdening me after all these time. So, be it!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home