Wednesday, August 31, 2005

About new office

They are making last finishing touch this week, so we can move to our new office next week. I'm not all that ecstatic whatsoever on this news, but at least in the new office we'll a properly working air conditioner. I've been running sweat and hot all these days.

I call our office-to be (the one I'm gonna share with 3 friends) "kamar kost", cuz it's really really small. And right next to it, the boss' office, twice as big and just him. (bitter, eh?)

Hubby's been out of the country again, and not to be expected till next week, which is fine by me. Well, actually, not fine, but I've managed to cope with it, not putting on the straight face anymore. Like my mom said "good career for your hubby, support him!" Yes, mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home