Thursday, January 18, 2007

Applying

yesterday my friend was called for chevening interview. I felt the envy inside my chest, but at the same time happy that she made it so far.
i think i need to draw a bolder line between me and the rest of the guys at work, which are still single and young, and can do whatever they want with their life. now my life is not as easy as it was, and a study abroad seems drifting away further and further now.
so i guess i'm throwing away all the scholarship brochures that was stacking in the table beside my bed.

another news, i applied to some job vacations yesterday. not just some, but alot. in fact, my boss caught me updating my resume, which is kinda awkward, but well, what can i say.
just hope that i will get another job soon.. because the administration and petty works here is just killing me slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home