Monday, August 14, 2006

Take some advice : do your job, learn new things by the end of the day!

As we walked to the bus stop, I accidentally sort of told one of my colleagues how I felt about the work atmosphere here. I regretted it. I should've kept my big mouth shut. But she mentioned some advices,

"Just work, don't think about all other things. Just do your job well, and try to learn. I will be happy if by the end of each day we can learn something new. This is kawah Candradimuka.. by the time you finish here, you can work anywhere."

She is definitely wiser than me, though we only have 1 year difference. I wonder if I could keep my spirit that high. I wonder if I ever have any positive thinking anymore after all my bad experiences with office.

Now, I'm at the stage where I'm so tired I didn't even try to make an effort to fit anymore. I took it as it is. They don't like me fine, the important thing is I finish my work, I didn't get in trouble with anything. I wanted to accomplish more in carreer side, but somehow this new anti-social life is very disturbing for me. Maybe I'm not really anti-social inside or something.

But I am tired. I need some time to 'recharge'. And in the time being, I'm very afraid to risk anything with anyone at the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home