Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A very bad day..

Sometimes when you had a bad day, you sort of wondered, what you have done to deserve such unfortunate events ? As I, struck by the fact that i was double-blown by a) my son's babysitter, who i have trusted with all my possessions, incl. the apple of my eyes - but caught stealing directly from my wallet. O', wounded trust!
b) a colleague who oftenly assisted my in admin process, whom i helped got out of her 'inner circle' of cranky middle-aged colleagues, and now after gaining all of my friends' trust, ditching me just because she wanted the mission that i was supposed to go. thank you, good thing i never thought of you as my friend!

This facts sort of dumbstruck me for the whole day. I said to one of my colleagues, this place is a really suitable place for anger management site, since we're frequently tested by unfair treatment and surprising rules.

In the midday, I didn't even want to have lunch, so I just tried to get my mind out of these annoying things, and got one task done (which I did - thank God!). and then left at 1 to pick up Z from school after his picnic at Bogor with only teachers and friends (no babysitter).

Since Z was coming back late, I stopped by at my old rented house, I figured it was soothing to see the old lady after a while, eventhough it was in the middle of the day, with mighty sun right beneath your head. And I sort of disappointed and thought to myself "My, this didn't work." She didn't make me feel better. Maybe it's because I didn't tell her what happened to me today. I was so confused and don't know how to tell the story to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home