Thursday, April 27, 2006

Soft spot for Fire fighters

There's something about fire fighter that never fails to amuse me.
I don't know if it's their yellow suits or their big hats.
Or maybe it's they way they work that serve people.
Not like the police, they involved some kind of specific skills while risk their life to serve others.
And they don't carry guns.

Despite the major works that they did is saving stranded cats from the branches of tall trees, their heroic actions of fighting fires still amazes me. Backdraft, Ladder 49 (i just love Joaqin Phoenix, no matter what he is - creepy prince in Gladiator, singer in Johnny Cash's biography or boy turned into bear in Brother Bear).

Yes, I only mentioned American fire fighters. But still, if I get to catch the action of Indonesian fire fighters, I'm sure I'll be equally wowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home