Thursday, January 13, 2005

Keliling jakarta?

If someone asked me "hey, where have you been all day?" I'd gladly give an itinerary of our trip today which covers :
1. Klinik Pela, Kebayoran Baru : z's session, but cancelled (overslept)
2. Ace Hardware, Pasaraya Blok M : bought the nirmana lamp (Rp 196.000). Very retro, very much like a crunched up ball of tissue paper (heh) and a little plant I named "Kei". Kei has 5 branches that were braided to form a whole plant (you gotta see it). Oh and I got the sponge for Pa.
3. Panglima Polim : yes the whole road, like in and out stores! in the middle of the day. in Jakarta (and carrying a 2,5 year picky eater who refuses to eat more than the top of his strawberry frost doughnut that we bought in Pasaraya's food court). We got the "engsel" (remind me to look it up later) and 2 pairs of seahorse drawer nob.
4. Kebon Jeruk : got the "garut" stone instead of purwakarta. "garut" ini lebih item dan sama keras.. harga beda Rp 5000,- (plus gue merambah ke atas tumpukan batu untuk mencari yg permukaan sama hitam tapi dapet kotor2nya juga), mana abis itu kita ke
5. Kenari : sholat dulu baru nyari downlight yg bisa diarahkan dan bkn halogen dan fittingnya standar/biasa. turned out that only 1 store had it, but we ditched it to look in other stores, and when we came back it's already closed. Bummer. Gonna come back saturday (Noooo...)
6. Tmn BenJat (singkatan gue sendiri) dropped the stones off.......... and
7.Home

Cape... but as always I couldn't just fall asleep. I dunno why. I wish I could..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home